"I have not extended the deadline to put Marathi signboards on shops," Raj said in a release, adding, no extension would be given to any shopowner in the state.
After the Court order, Raj had appealed MNS activists to be calm and said he will wait and watch.
"We are watching the performance of the state Government and BMC, as they are implementing an old rule stipulating mandatory signboards in Marathi and then will decide the line of action," he said.
A delegation of shopowners had met Raj last week, requesting him to extend the deadline for Marathi signboards by three months, which ended on August 28.
Raj denied the news of extending the deadline.
He said a rumour was spread through media that he has given three more months to shopowners.
Taking the credit of the campaign, Raj said this is the first time that the state has witnessed a huge change in favour of Marathi due the MNS campaign.
"People have changed the signboards into Marathi and remaining are doing it," he added.